- No need for multiple controllers
- Familiar interface based on Kodak 410 means less training downtime
- Upgrade software without replacing the controller
- 5-7 years life expectancy vs 3-4 years with Kodak
- Custom code gives more control over speed, resolution, and more
- Manage multiple printhead technologies on a single platform
- Control 16 X-BAR modules, 32 Versamark modules, or a mixture of both
- Customized code for specialized needs
- More printhead technologies coming soon
Universal Controller FAQs
The X-BAR Universal Controller is a superior system that replaces end-of-life controllers with the added benefit of being able to integrate multiple print head technologies on a single platform. Browse our frequently asked questions then contact us to schedule a demo or ask additional questions. We’re ready to help.
It manages multiple industrial inkjet printheads and technologies. Because it uses custom code, it can be modified for unique operations and functions. It does have an end-of-use life. Components can be refurbished or replaced.
We designed the X-BAR controller with a familiar interface that makes getting up and running smoother. The interface is similar to Kodak’s 410 Controller.
The controller can manage the Fuji Samba G3L-based X-Bar print module and Kodak Versamark printheads. It can also control other Samba-based technology.
16 X-BAR modules or 32 Kodak printheads. Contact us about configuration for other technology.
The operating system is Windows 7/10.
The controller comes with a 24-inch touch screen. Operators can also use an included mouse and keyboard.
Request a Demo
Want to see the Kao Collins X-BAR Print Module and Controller live in action?